This is a little off topic, but I’m just wondering what everyone is reading right now. I’m also wondering if I’m the only one who reads multiple books at once. I’ve always done this, but lately it seems to be getting out of control!
Here’s a quick rundown of what I’m currently reading . . .
- I’m re-reading An Echo in the Bone by my favorite author Diana Gabaldon, in anticipation of the next book coming out in March. (Yes, I started early, it’s a BIG book!) The book that started it all, Outlander will also be made into a Starz show in March, so I’m beyond excited about that as well!
- Simple Times at Old Field Farm by Suzy Geno Lowry, who is actually our piano teacher as well as my resource for Amish sausage, pork chops and butter when Beulah isn’t in milk! It is a delightful collection of short stories about her life on the farm.
- I got a bundle deal on Start. by Jon Acuff, so I’m both reading and listening to the audiobook version of this as I am able.
- I have Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin out from the library. Interesting fantasy book. Much less smutty than the TV show, but I am finding that I actually can put it down, which is often beneficial when I’m trying to get my chores done and educate my children.
- Finally, I’m starting a book called Overextended and Mostly Loving It by Lisa Harper, which I was given by Booksneeze in exchange for an honest review. (OK, I’ll admit that I just burst out laughing when I typed that the FIFTH book that I’m reading is about being Overextended. Think I maybe picked that one for a reason?)
So, there you have it! That should keep me busy for a week or two! So, let me have it! What are you reading, and do you read more than one book at a time?
**This post contains affiliate links. Anything you purchase through a link does not cost you any extra, but a small percentage goes toward keeping this farm and blog up and running**